May 11, 2019

Underrated Taylor Swift Songs

Today I'm sharing the T-Swift songs that I think not enough people appreciate. This may be a little subjective, but I'm going to try to list the songs that, while the fandom might appreciate them, the general public doesn't know how great they are. Or maybe even Swifties don't show these songs enough love!


Treacherous


Getaway Car I Taylor Swift
credit
Getaway Car


credit
Cold As You

Breathe

Superstar



credit
Begin Again (One of her most beautiful music videos.)



credit
Come Back... Be Here


credit
Starlight

State of Grace


credit
Dancing With Our Hands Tied

Haunted


credit
Last Kiss

If This Was a Movie

Mary's Song (Oh My My My)


credit
This Love


credit I Wish You Would


What are your favorite Taylor Swift songs? Do you prefer the underrated ones, or the ones everyone else loves?

1 comment:

  1. I agree that I love Getaway Car, Starlight, and Begin Again! Haunted and Mary's Song are pretty good as well, though I haven't listened to those as much. But the first three all sound like they could belong to some of my characters, which is my chief criteria for really liking a Taylor Swift song. xD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...