May 26, 2019

Rewind & Review #135


~I had my last week in NYC. </3
~As always, when I come home after a long time away, I had to massively reorganize my bookshelves. Everything fits...for now.
~I went from barely spring temperatures in New York to raging summer temperatures in Virginia...something I did not miss about the South. -_-

Books I Received for Review
Have a Little Faith in Me by Sonia Hartl (from Page Street Kids)
Truly Madly Royally by Debbie Rigaud (from Miss Print's ARC Adoption)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
The Weight of Ink by Rachel Kadish
Good Sam by Dete Meserve (from Amazon Prime Free Reads)

Books I Bought
Love from A to Z by S.K. Ali
Her Royal Highness by Rachel Hawkins
Meet Me in Outer Space by Melinda Grace
We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal
The Lovely and the Lost by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
There's Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon
The Field Guide to the North American Teenager by Ben Philippe

Books I Read
Internment by Samira Ahmed
Waiting for Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter (reread)
Her Royal Highness by Rachel Hawkins (3.5 stars)
Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston (3 stars)
Pachinko by Min Jin Lee (2 stars)
The Lovely and the Lost by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (5 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 5/13-5/18)
   (from 5/19-5/25)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...