Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
I love to share the book love, and often that means letting my friends borrow my books. But there are some tomes I'm reluctant to let leave my room because they're just that precious to me. (I know a lot of bloggers don't mind if their books get a little mussed, but I do. It's a personal thing about how much I value the words inside.) Most of my friends are trustworthy, but I did have someone bend the cover of my beloved Princess Academy paperback AND the dust jacket on my copy of Unhinged, so I'm a bit more sensitive than usual.
1. The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
2. The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
3. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
4. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
(That black velvety matte cover is prime territory for scuffs and smudges so like...I barely touch its dust jacket myself.)
5. Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
6. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
7. United We Spy by Ally Carter
8. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
(I have one of the special preorder doodle copies so...yeah. Never lending it out.)
9. Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter
10. Heist Society by Ally Carter
Do you not care about who you lend your books to, or are you as particular as me?