I'm teaching two classes at the Bibliophile University this fall, and here's the reading list for the first!
I love baking so much and I'm getting better at cooking, so I thought it was time to highlight my favorite YA (and one MG) books that feature cooking/baking. While there would be reading and discussion, there would also be plenty of practical lessons in the kitchen - probably featuring recipes from my From the Bookshelf to the Kitchen series.
- All Four Stars by Tara Dairman
- Taste Test by Kelly Fiore Stultz
- Pizza, Love, and Other Stuff That Made Me Famous by Kathryn Williams
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
If you were teaching this class, what books would you include? Any classes you think the Bibliophile University should offer?