April 18, 2012

A New Story

So, guess what's going to be coming soon?  That's right!  A new story I've written.  And it's got another awesome cover designed by Amy (thank you very much).

I have a cold right now, so that's putting a damper on getting caught up with schoolwork.  I just don't feel up to working.  I'm trying, though.  So, I'm praying for a quick recovery (not too quick, though; I'd like to miss biology on Friday since my teacher has planned a crawfish dissection :P).

The next post is going to be a very special one....

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read it, Emma! I'm sure it'll be fantastic like all your other stories. Crawfish dissection? I shudder at the thought. :)
    ~Seana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Crawfish...fun! Pity you have to miss that one! :P My sister dissected a crawfish and it was GROSS!!! Hope you get better....but not TOO soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my mom's going to let me skip biology, though, since I'll probably still be low on energy. That is, if my cough, runny nose, and ears are better by then (I have an ear infection to boot).

      Delete
  3. Ooh! Yay! Did you ever post the last part of your other series? Maybe I'm crazy, but I thought you said there was gonna be one more... or did I miss it! I can't wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were four, and all four have been posted. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...