Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
- Include the above image in your post and link back to my blog.
- Blog about this week's topic (or a variant of it).
- Add the link to your Random Friday post at the bottom of this one.
There's gonna be so many great books in 2019, I just know it! So today I'm going to list several of the debut novels I'm eager to read. (And hopefully they're all still gonna release in 2019 lol.)
1. The Light at the Bottom of the World by London Shah
2. Gravemaidens by Kelly Coon
3. Dangerous Alliance by Jennieke Cohen
4. House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig
5. Midsummer's Mayhem by Rajani LaRocca
Listen, I saw this title in Pitch Wars last fall, and I knew then that I wanted to read it.
6. Girl Undefined by Jacqueline Firkins
7. Just For Clicks by Kara McDowell
8. The Dead Queens Club by Hannah Capin
9. Enchantée by Gita Trelease
10. The Art of Losing by Lizzy Mason
I'm pretty sure I'd be hype for this book even if I didn't know Lizzy personally.
11. If You're Out There by Katy Loutzenhiser
12. We Rule the Night by Claire Eliza Bartlett
13. You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn
14. In the Neighborhood of True by Susan Kaplan Carlton
15. The Tiger at Midnight by Swati Teerdhala
16. Blood Heir by Amélie Wen Zhao
17. The Last Word by Samantha Hastings
What 2019 debuts are you anticipating most?