Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Each bookworm is unique, but there are often common signs you might be one. Here are some of the symptoms I exhibit.
1. You might be a bookworm if you have cards for multiple libraries.
In my case, four. Though one is technically my dad's, but I use it to access ebooks at another library in our area.
2. If you come home on holidays (from college or wherever) and request way more library books than you could ever read.
3. If you take way more books on vacation than you could ever read in that time.
I generally take ebooks these days, so it's not as bad as it could be.
4. If you daydream about giving future pets names from books.
For years, I've planned to name a future dog Miri after the protagonist in Princess Academy.
5. If it's December 30th, and you're trying to figure out how many books you can cram in before the year ends.
The answer is usually one. But heck if I don't try for two or three.
6. You know you're a bookworm when you love the look of each folio glued to the book spine.
7. When you love reorganizing your bookshelves. Even though they don't need it.
8. When your room is either dominated by bookcases or stacks of books.
9. When you don't normally like using a planner but you use one for your reading.
10. When you get mad at staff recommendation shelves at bookstores/libraries because it's almost always the uber popular books everyone already knows about.
What are some other signs you're a bookworm?