Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This is my first week doing the new Top Ten Tuesday, in case you're wondering about the change in logo. I'm so glad it's continuing!
This week is all about the books we liked when we first read them, but it's been a while (or maybe not...?) and now we can't remember diddly-squat about them. For all of these books, I recall the general premises and some character names, but that's about it. I guess it's time I reread them?
1. The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen
2. Tumbling by Caela Carter
3. A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess
4. Rook by Sharon Cameron
5. Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund
6. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
7. The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer
8. The Possibility of Now by Kim Culbertson
9. Falling into Place by Amy Zhang
10. The Steep and Thorny Way by Cat Winters
What books did you list this week?