1. If you could go to any country, where would you go? France!!!!
2. Have you ever seen Downton Abbey? Nope, but I've heard of it. :)
3. What's your favorite book? The Mother-Daughter Book Club series, Princess Academy, Palace of Stone, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, To Kill a Mockingbird...okay, I'll stop now. xD
4. What's your favorite season? Spring! But I like summer if it's not too swelteringly hot. :P
5. What's your biggest fear? Oh, gosh....probably going underwater. There are so many times I'll try and force myself to go underwater (I'll even get so far as closing my eyes, closing my mouth, and plugging my nose) but I just cannot willfully get myself to go under. That or bugs. I'll literally freeze when I see most insects or spiders.
6. Do you have any pets? Yup! A dog named Sunny. He's appeared on my blog before. :)
7. What's your favorite sport? I love equestrian stuff. Gymnastics are cool, too.
8. What's your favorite food? Hands down, bagels.
9. Have you ever been kayaking? Nope.
10. Which do you prefer? Fingers or toes? Um...fingers, I guess, since my toes are annoying me right now. :P (Don't ask.)
Now for the outfit!
The dress is another Modcloth beauty (I created close to probably twenty outfits alone with dresses from Modcloth). The name of the design is Wing of Beauty, and it costs $90.
Bracelet=$26 at etsy.com
Shoes=$112 at endless.com
Earrings=$45 at endless.com
Tomorrow, like I said earlier, is Lunch With the Gal Pals day, and I'll have a special treat for all of you. ;)