So in my boredom on this lovely Labor Day, I have come up with a new contest idea. I will post a yet-to-be-determined amount of trivia questions. You need to e-mail your answers to me (usual e-mail address, but I'll post it at the bottom of the post for your benefit), and I ask that you don't look up the answers (so we're running on an honor system here). The person who has the most right will get to do a guest blog post! If we have a tie for first between two people, they'll both get to blog. If there's more than one, then it'll go to the person who sent their answers in first. The contest runs through September 8, at 1 PM Eastern Time. As for spelling, if I can tell what you meant, then it will be accepted. ;)
1. What is Taylor Swift's middle name?
2. Who wrote The Medusa Plot?
3. Name one of the short stories I've written that has a color in its name.
4. What's a baby kangaroo called?
5. Who played Ella in Ella Enchanted?
6. Name three of the original 13 American colonies.
7. Who was the fifteenth American president?
8. Who was the first Disney princess?
9. Where did Shetland Sheepdogs originate from?
10. What is the animal most associated with Coca-Cola?
11. What is the name of the green pigment in leaves?
12. Name one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the World.
13. What is the name of Taylor Swift's upcoming album?
E-mail address to send your answers to: MDBCnumber1fan@gmail.com