(That's one of my favorite pictures that she's Tweeted.)
I ordered bows from her, and they just arrived today. I have Kiss the Girl, Peter Pan-inspired, Little Town Belle-inspired, and Ballroom Belle-inspired. They're all beautiful and so well-made.
Anyways, I got to interview Taylor!
1. So how did you get started making bows?I started making bows when I was a cheerleader. I would make bows for all sorts of events. I took a break for a while and when I started to buy bows again, I also decided to start making them again.
2. When did you decide to open an Etsy shop?
3. Could you describe the process for creating a bow, starting with when you get the idea?
4. What's your favorite bow that you've created?
5. If you could work as any type of cast member in Disney World, what would you choose?
6. Favorite Disney movie?
The Little Mermaid has always been and always will be my favorite Disney movie.
7. I heard you work at Build-a-Bear Workshop. What's your favorite part about working there?
8. What's your favorite fairytale - Disney or otherwise?
And since I love Real Life Disney bows so much, I have two to give away to you! (Plus a random prize for those of you who don't really want a bow. But who am I kidding? Y'all are probably dying for a bow because they're gorgeous.)
So here are the two I'm giving away: the Tangled-inspired bow and the Cinderella-inspired bow.
And then for those of you who don't want a bow (first of all, I'm utterly shocked you don't want one), I have Angry Bird stickers. Kind of lame, but still fun. :) Just enter below (the giveaway officially starts at midnight)! There are a couple mandatory options, but the rest just increase your entries and chances of winning.
A lot of people are doing the comment entry option, but in reviewing entries, I've found that you haven't commented. The comment may not have gone through, so please try again! I'd hate to remove your entry.
a Rafflecopter giveaway