Well now we come to the month that's usually one of the quietest in publishing; instead, a bunch of titles were pushed from May and June releases to now.
1. The Black Kids by Christina Hammonds Reed (8/4/20)
Historical fiction set during the early '90s about the Rodney King riots.
2. Our Lady of Perpetual Hunger by Lisa Donovan (8/4/20)
Food memoirs are truly my catnip.
3. Igniting Darkness by Robin LaFevers (8/4/20)
The new conclusion to the His Fair Assassin saga.
4. Death Sets Sail by Robin Stevens (8/6/20)
I am highkey sad this is the last Murder Most Unladylike book, but I need it anyway.
5. A Place at the Table by Saadia Faruqi and Laura Shovan (8/11/20)
Middle grade and food? Yes please.
6. All Our Worst Ideas by Vicky Skinner (8/11/20)
I have a soft spot for contemporary YA that no one is talking about.
7. The Knockout by S.A. Patel (8/18/20)
Y'all know I love books that lead to the Olympics (RIP to Tokyo 2020), so here we are with one that isn't my usual gymnastics or figure skating fare.
Already Read - You Should, Too!
Yet again, I have read no upcoming books. Meep.