Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Don't we all need books that make us smile right now? I love an emotionally-wrenching, sweeping story, too, but I think I love the softer, happier stories a little bit more. The books I'm about to list are not all rainbows and sunshine, but they're primarily sunny summer days wrapped in book binding.
1. From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon
2. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
3. The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash
4. Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
5. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
6. Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills
7. A Match Made in Mehendi by Nandini Bajpai
8. Prince Charming by Rachel Hawkins
9. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
What books make you smile?