Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
I posted my first list for this year back in January. Now here are the rest.
1. The Princess Will Save You by Sarah Henning
(Y'all are probably gonna be so glad when I stop talking about how much I want to read this book, lol.)
2. Igniting Darkness by Robin LaFevers
3. Our Lady of Perpetual Hunger by Lisa Donovan
4. Death Sets Sail by Robin Stevens
5. The Knockout by S.A. Patel
6. The Black Kids by Christina Hammonds Reed
7. Majesty by Katharine McGee
(I didn't love the first book, but the premise is so enticing that I can't resist.)
8. Recommended for You by Laura Silverman
9. Legendborn by Tracy Deonn
10. The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
11. Return of the Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
12. This Is How We Fly by Anna Meriano
13. These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
So what are the books you are looking forward to most for the next six months?