October 9, 2011

Never Read...

The Last of the Mohicans.  I'm starting it right now for lit class and it's boring me out of my mind.  A lot of men just can't seem to write books that appeal to girls.  Well, back then.  Because a lot of girls love PJO, and the Chronicles of Narnia, and etc.  But I've noticed all the old lit I enjoy is written by women (Jane Austen, Louisa May Alcott, Maud Hart Lovelace, and so forth).

Oh, and in other news, my friend loaned me The Son of Neptune.  And you want me to be honest (with some minor spoilers)?  Ella the harpy is sooo sweet.  I just want to hug her!  Frank got on my nerves.  And Percy did, too, a bit.  I miss funny Percy. :( In 3rd person, he can't be funny.  I also think the book was a waste of time.  They aren't even headed to Greece when it ends!

And finally, I've started The Call of the Wild, too.  It's better than The Last of the Mohicans, that's for sure. :P

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it a total waste of time. They needed something to do because they had to build the boat and everything but yeah, it bugs me sooooo much that they haven't been reunited yet!And ever notice that its pretty much the same theme as the last book, The Lost Hero? Three demigods, one with amnesia, going to save a god(dess).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...