January 15, 2012

Some Websites... :P

So, I just found out I apparently can't send my stories through my friend to my friends on this forum website since the stories are "against their stupid, overly strict rules".  Because my characters kiss and start dating.  Nothing worse than you'd find in a mild young adult book.  Kissing is even in Disney movies, for goodness's sake!  So, I'm going to post the short stories here.  For only two days per story.  Hopefully this'll prevent plagiarism.  That's why I haven't posted the short stories here yet nor the whole MDBC fanfiction.  I'll be posting Envy Green tomorrow, so stay tuned if you really want to read it!  It'll be up until about 11 PM CT on Tuesday night.

5 comments:

  1. EEEE!!! I can't wait to read your short stories! But yeah, those rules are totally way too strict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you posting them? I'm really curious about your stories... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @July: The stories will be posted here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! On your website??? Sorry I am confused... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inkpop.com is great. I have mine up there too, if you join. My user is AbaGayle Lynn♥ Look me up, It's really cool! Every month, if you're in the top 5 (You get enough 'picks'), people edit it for you. Anyhow, It's nice [: I can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...