I must thank the lovely DP (Dramatis Persona) for the Liebster Blog Award. And now to commence following the instructions with this award...
1) Share 11 things about yourself.
1. I am a Swiftie. (In case you're new around here.)
2. I'm a quasi-Directioner. Meaning I like the boys and their music, but I cannot be a part of the fandom. There are too many mean Directioners. (But there are some equally lovely ones! If only there were more of you.)
3. I bit my nails for many years, and I'm just starting to break the habit.
4. I'm probably on the Internet way too much.
5. Being the crazy history geek I am, I want to take a history elective course over the summer.
6. For six years, I had only male cousins.
7. I tend to alienate any guy friends I make, unfortunately. Don't know why. I think it's usually we have a big disagreement over something. (So if you're a guy friend of mine, count your lucky stars that we still get along!)
8. My algebra teacher keeps telling me I need to take advanced math next year. I think she's a bit crazy (but still awesome).
9. I love to randomly say "You guys should get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream" to my friends.
10. I finished my NaNo novel on February 20, 2013 at 10:30 PM.
11. I am praying for my future husband. :)
2) Answer the 11 questions your tagger has given you.
1. If you could be teleported anywhere right now where would it be and why? To Taylor Swift's house so we could hang out and become besties.
2. Who is your style icon and why? Audrey Hepburn-she's a classic-and Taylor Swift. I think you all know why. [Oh, good gravy, are all of my answers going to involve Taylor???]
3. If you could have any animal in your home what would it be and why? a horse. Because horses are awesome. (I never outgrew that horse-loving stage.)
4. What book do you think has inspired you and why? Heather Vogel Frederick's The Mother-Daughter Book Club series. Sometime after reading it, I wrote my first viable fanfiction that could actually be a real book. If it wasn't fanfic.
5. What was your most memorable meal so far? I have no clue.
6. What one thing (solid or abstract) would improve your life and why? Something I've just made up-an invention that would make sure what I'm thinking in my head properly comes out through my mouth. Because often I'll think one thing, and when I speak, my words get flip-flopped around or garbled or something.
7. What personality trait do you most dislike in yourself? I have no patience. Well, maybe some. But very little.
8. What is your favourite song and why? At the moment, it's "All Too Well" by Taylor Swift. Any Swiftie would understand why. It's beautiful, and magical, and wonderful. I've never felt what Taylor describes in the song, but when I listen to it, I feel like I have.
9. Can you cook? If so, what is the best meal you have cooked? Eh, a bit. I usually bake.
10. What word or phrase do you most overuse? 'like' and 'that's nice.'
11. What has been your most memorable blogging moment so far? When Heather Vogel Frederick commented on my blog, of course!
3) Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. Guess what? You're all nominated! So if you're reading this, go blog about this award. ;)
4) Think of 11 questions for those blogs to answer.
1. If you could only wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, what would they look like?
2. Do you consider yourself shy?
3. Favorite time of day?
4. Do you make 11:11 wishes?
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
6. You're stuck on a desert island. What five items would you want to have with you? (A cell phone cannot be one of your options.)
7. You're still stuck on that desert island. Which three people are you stuck on the island with?
8. What time period would you want to visit?
9. Finish this line... "We are never ever...."
10. You have the choice of traveling to Paris or Japan. Which would you choose?
11. What's your favorite blog post of mine?
5) Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to their blog.
Done in the first sentence. Thanks again, Dramatis Persona!