I'd love to have you participate in Random Fridays, too! Just do the following:
- Include the above image in your post and give credit to me and my blog.
- Blog about this week's topic.
- Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
1. Movie- The Princess Diaries
And all because of moments like this:
2. Book- The Mother-Daughter Book Club series by Heather Vogel Frederick
I have this feeling that the five girls would be real kindred spirits, and I'd love to be best friends with them. Plus, hello, books.
3. TV- Switched at Birth
I love ASL, and how cool would it be to be part of the Kennish-Vasquez family? Plus, there's fun moments like this.
Gotta love ASL.
4. Book- Betsy-Tacy series by Maud Hart Lovelace
Betsy and her Crowd would be awesome friends, too. I love how they obsessed over the latest trends and latest slang. If they caught up quickly, they'd fit right in now.
5. Movie- Beauty and the Beast
Not sure which I'd rather have more: the prince or the library at his castle.
6. Book- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Solely for the fashion. Okay, and Mr. Darcy.
7. Book/Movie- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
That's the type of fantastic adventure I'd enjoy.