September 27, 2013

Random Fridays: Fictional Worlds I'd Like to Visit


I'd love to have you participate in Random Fridays, too!  Just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post and give credit to me and my blog.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.


I was recently thinking about which fictional worlds I'd love to experience and why.  So this is your chance to do the same.  Just choose a few TV/movie/book worlds and say why you'd love to visit them.

1. Movie- The Princess Diaries
And all because of moments like this:



2. Book- The Mother-Daughter Book Club series by Heather Vogel Frederick
I have this feeling that the five girls would be real kindred spirits, and I'd love to be best friends with them.  Plus, hello, books.

3. TV- Switched at Birth
I love ASL, and how cool would it be to be part of the Kennish-Vasquez family?  Plus, there's fun moments like this.

Gotta love ASL.


4. Book- Betsy-Tacy series by Maud Hart Lovelace
Betsy and her Crowd would be awesome friends, too.  I love how they obsessed over the latest trends and latest slang.  If they caught up quickly, they'd fit right in now.

5. Movie- Beauty and the Beast
Not sure which I'd rather have more: the prince or the library at his castle.




6. Book- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Solely for the fashion.  Okay, and Mr. Darcy.

7. Book/Movie- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
That's the type of fantastic adventure I'd enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...