Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Well, thank goodness my winter TBR list is shorter than my 2014 releases list...
The Books Already Released
1. Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
I've been wanting to read this book for a few months, and my library system finally has it in! Hopefully I'll get it within the next few weeks.
2. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
I loved Grave Mercy and I cannot wait to read Dark Triumph. Thanks again for the recommendation, Shae!
3. Diamonds & Deceit by Leila Rasheed
I have an ARC of Diamonds & Deceit, and I just read Cinders & Sapphires so I think this will be my next read!
4. OCD, the Dude, and Me by Lauren Roedy Vaughn
This one's in my library stack right now, waiting to be read!
5. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge (1/28/14)
I love Beauty and the Beast, so I'm really hoping this'll be a good retelling!
6. Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg (2/25/14)
It's by Elizabeth Eulberg. That's all that matters.
7. Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau (1/7/14)
I can't wait to see what happens next. Since the launch is sort of nearby, I'm hoping to go. We'll see...
8. Roomies by Tara Altebrando and Sara Zarr (12/24/13)
This sounds like another NA book along the lines of Fangirl (at least in setting), and I'm hoping it'll be a good read.
9. Going Rogue by Robin Benway (1/14/14)
I mostly just want this for the pretty cover... but I'm also hoping the book itself will be good. :)
10. Cress by Marissa Meyer (2/4/14)
None of my TBR lists are complete without Cress. I'm practically dying in anticipation. I'd kind of like some time-traveling skills so I could jump ahead to February 4th and get this book now.