March 8, 2020

Rewind & Review #155


~It's been an uneventful two weeks, really. Just work, reading, and chores. And I didn't acquire a single book, either which is rather surprising. (But good for my budget, I guess.)
~I've done a little baking though! I made chocolate chunk banana bread and cranberry orange muffins.

Books I Read
Every Reason We Shouldn't by Sara Fujimara
Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim (DNF)
Westering Women by Sandra Dallas (3 stars)
Joni by Selina Alko (4 stars)
All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban
Bilal Cooks Daal by Aisha Saeed (4 stars)
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (reread)
It Sounded Better in My Head by Nina Kenwood
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 2/24-2/29)
   (from 3/1-3/7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...