May 31, 2020

Rewind & Review #161


~I have gone back to work. It's a new adventure every day.
~I finished my first paint-by-numbers kit! Can't wait to start the next one.

Books I Bought
Storm from the East by Joanna Hathaway
By the Book by Amanda Sellet
Slay by Brittney Morris
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
Other Words for Home by Jasmine Warga
The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas

Books I Read
The Map of Stars by Laura Ruby (3 stars)
Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid (4 stars)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (reread)
You Say It First by Katie Cotugno
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West (reread)
This Is My Brain in Love by I.W. Gregorio (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...