Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Another freebie topic week! I decided to take this time to highlight a bunch of YA that has slid under the radar so far this year. Of course, a lot of books have been overshadowed by COVID, but there's also the usual bunch that didn't make the NYT Bestseller List, even though they should've.
1. Throw Like a Girl by Sarah Henning
2. Break the Fall by Jennifer Iacopelli
3. This is My Brain in Love by I.W. Gregario
4. The Stars We Steal by Alexa Donne
5. Mad, Bad & Dangerous to Know by Samira Ahmed
6. Moment of Truth by Kasie West
7. Not So Pure and Simple by Lamar Giles
8. Unscripted by Nicole Kronzer
9. In the Shadow of the Sun by E.M. Castellan
10. The Winter Duke by Claire Eliza Bartlett
What under-the-radar books pubbed this year have you loved?