November 3, 2011

NaNoWriMo

Okay, so I have something to confess.  Writing on a tight schedule, especially with schoolwork, is hard.  You'd think the ideas would just flow out of my mind and onto the computer screen.  Ha!  I wish.  Fellow writers can probably commiserate.  I also found out this week that Romeo and Juliet isn't as good as I hoped.  Also, forgetting about your biology test until the day before it's due is never a good idea.  I might also mention that I've done very little homework for my study skills class....... Hey!  I got busy with NaNoWriMo, reading Romeo and Juliet, and other schoolwork!  The sad thing is, it's probably helped that my IMing bestie is busy with a CYT show, and so she's never on to chat.  Ah, well.  Thus the life of a future author!

2 comments:

  1. Oh hope you get less busy soon and have time to write! By the way I LOVE your other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To make matters worse, my NaNo bestie is at 13,000 out of 50,000 words so far, and I'm barely at 5,000 out of 40,000. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...