December 31, 2011

Ahhhh, Food.

So we have this new tradition on New Year's Eve to go to Olive Garden for dinner.  I took pictures of my food, LOL.

There's my grilled shrimp Caprese.  It's, like, my favorite Olive Garden meal.


And there are the little desserts my mom and I got.  Hers is the one on the right, and it's a tiramisu one.  Mine is the one on the left, and it was CHOCOLATE.

Last night, KJ (one of the commenters on here and one of my RL good friends) slept over.  We watched Monte Carlo-awesome movie, BTW-and Letters to Juliet.  That's, like, our movie to watch together.  I absolutely adore it.  Here's my favorite line:
"I didn't know true love had an expiration date."~Sophie
<3 <3 <3 <3 Soooo sweet and romantic!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! And I love the movie Letters to Juliet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart choice to go with the chocolate! I think my favorite part of Olive Garden is the breadsticks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...