April 12, 2017

Eighteen More 2018 Reads

It's time for more shout-outs to 2018 releases I'm anticipating! *once again prays that none of these will get pushed back to 2019*


1. Your Destination Is On The Left by Lauren Spieller
It sounds a little hippie-ish, but it's recommended for fans of Morgan Matson and Emery Lord, and I'm most definitely their fan.


2. A Court of Miracles by Kester Grant
IT'S A LES MIS RETELLING.


3. Ashborn by Claire Legrand
I'm always here for good fantasy.


4. Blanca & Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore
I'm always down for retellings that aren't the usual fairytales, but this one also has Swan Lake thrown in the mix. :D


5. The Way the Light Bends by Cordelia Jensen
I was really drawn in by the focus on sisters and adoption, but everything else in the blurb sounds just as enticing.


6. The Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
"...a Viking Age-inspired world..." YAS.


7. Semper Augustus by Mackenzi Lee
I am so here for all the historical fiction Mackenzi writes. Also, Dutch tulip mania!


8. The Year of Everything by Mia Garcia
Ah, New Year's resolutions, and the fun that comes with those.


9. Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West
Y'all should know by now how much I love Kasie West's books, and this one is sparking a trilogy of standalones with crossover characters.


10. The Midnights by Sarah Nicole Smetana
Last time, I featured Night Music by Jenn Marie Thorne, and now here's another music-focused book to look forward to!


11. The History of Jane Doe by Michael Belanger
"...history buff..."

(I don't have a great track record with male-narrated novels, so hopefully this one won't let me down.)


12. Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsey Ely
It's a Western set in the future. Color me intrigued!


13. Dare to Tell a Lie by Amber Lynn Natusch
*sees Veronica Mars referenced in the blurb* *immediately hits the Want to Read button*


14. Summer Constellations by Alisha Sevigny
There's something about summer romances that I quite like (although more winter romances would be great, too).


15. The Harper Effect by Taryn Bashford
Girls who play sports or are athletic don't pop up too much in YA, so I'm excited about the tennis angle!


16. Layover by Amy Andelson and Emily Meyer
More siblings! Plus all the stress and drama that comes with layovers.


17. Nothing Happened by Molly Booth
Y'all know I'm 100% here for Shakespeare retellings. Which brings me to...


18. Upstaged by Austin Siegemund-Broka and Emily Wibberley
I don't usually love Romeo and Juliet retellings, but this one is about Rosaline, which I think could definitely be good.


So that's my latest Eighteen 2018 Reads! I hope to have one more of these posts later this year, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...