April 11, 2014

Random Friday: Libraries


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following: 
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
There are so many beautiful libraries around the world.  Personally, I don't think the one in my town is that striking, but it's provided me with so many books over the last seven and a half years, and I'm forever grateful for that.  But let's take a look at some gorgeous libraries around the world, shall we?

Trinity College Library in Dublin.

Admont Abbey Library in  Vienna.

George Peabody Library in Baltimore.

Iowa State Capital Law Library.

University of Washington-Seattle Library.

And of course, what's a post about libraries without the Beast's library?

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! So beautiful! That first one is stunning! I need to make a list of libraries to visit before I die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OhmypumpernickelyougavemeanIDEA.
    All those libraries are awesome. But the Beast's is the best. ('Cause it's the biggest.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...