December 8, 2019

Rewind & Review #149


~I got to meet up with one of my best friends right before Thanksgiving. We went to BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse. I had a berry cider, and we shared a trio of mini pizookies (warm, deep dish cookies topped with ice cream). I love dessert.


~"Into the Unknown" from Frozen II is stuck in my head, and I'm not mad.
~I didn't win NaNoWriMo this year, but that was to be expected.
~I started my new job. Orientation was a lot. The actual first shift was good, though.
~TAYLOR SWIFT CONTINUES TO BE THE DEATH OF ME. (Niall Horan too, at this point.)


Books I Read
Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (reread)
Deadly Little Scandals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (3 stars)
Death by Chocolate Lab by Bethany Blake (3 stars)
10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston (4 stars)
Murder with Lemon Tea Cakes by Karen Rose Smith (4 stars)
Don't You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlane (2 stars)
Small Town Hearts by Lillie Vale (3 stars)
The Library of Lost Things by Laura Taylor Namey (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 11/25-11/30)
   (from 12/1-12/7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...