Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
- Include the above image in your post and link back to my blog.
- Blog about this week's topic (or a variant of it).
- Add the link to your Random Friday post at the bottom of this one.
You know the ones - the books that stand out because their titles are a mouthful, much like some of Taylor Swift's songs. ("We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things," anyone?)
1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Jen is the queen of long book titles, but this one takes the cake.
2. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
3. The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson
4. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
5. The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo
6. The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
7. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
8. The Last Summer of the Garrett Girls by Jessica Spotswood
9. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
10. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
I saved the best for last.
What long titles come to your mind?