February 9, 2020

Rewind & Review #153


~I'm trying the Book of the Month subscription box. It's just a book (or multiple books if you add extras on); while I enjoy the OwlCrate goodies, some of them are things I'll never use so this makes for some nice variety. The one thing I really don't like is the BotM logo added to the covers and spines, and also that they make all the books extra tall.
~We had a bout of unseasonably warm weather, so I got to sit on the back porch and read for a couple afternoons.

Books I Received for Review
Six Angry Girls by Adrienne Kisner (from Macmillan via Edelweiss)
A Murderous Relation by Deanna Raybourn (from Penguin via Edelweiss)
The Betrothed by Kiera Cass (from HarperCollins via Edelweiss)

Books I Bought

Books I Read
The Lost Girls by Jennifer Baggett, Holly Corbett, and Amanda Pressner (3 stars)
The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski (reread)
Practically Ever After by Isabel Bandeira (3 stars)
Throw Like a Girl by Sarah Henning (5 stars)
The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson (reread)
Not So Pure and Simple by Lamar Giles (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 1/27-2/1)
   (from 2/2-2/8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...