Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
I'm hoping for lots of good books in 2020, and here are some of the January-June releases I'm most looking forward to. :) (Besides Lucky Caller and Tweet Cute, which I've already read and loved.)
1. The Hand on the Wall by Maureen Johnson
2. Break the Fall by Jennifer Iacopelli
3. The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu
4. Every Reason We Shouldn't by Sara Fujimara
5. A Murderous Relation by Deanna Raybourn
6. Mad, Bad & Dangerous to Know by Samira Ahmed
7. What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter
8. The Silence of Bones by June Hur
9. Time of Our Lives by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
10. Verona Comics by Jennifer Dugan
11. Ways to Make Sunshine by Renée Watson
12. The Notorious Virtues by Alwyn Hamilton
13. Six Angry Girls by Adrienne Kisner
What are some of your most anticipated books publishing this year?