October 4, 2013

Random Friday: Best Movies of 2013


I'd love to have you participate in Random Fridays.  Just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post and give credit to me and my blog.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
Kate and I keep saying November is going to be a month of awesome movies.  So I want to highlight the movies I'm excited for and the films I enjoyed earlier this year.

1. Oz the Great and Powerful
File:Oz - The Great and Powerful Poster.jpg

2. Monsters University (I saw it twice, so I better have liked it.)
File:Monsters University poster 3.jpg

3. Romeo and Juliet (October 11)
Primarily because of Hailee Steinfeld, but also because it's Shakespeare.
File:Romeo and Juliet 2013 film.png

4. Thor: The Dark World (November 8)
File:Thor - The Dark World poster.jpg

5. The Book Thief (November 15)
That is, if I read and like the book by then.
File:The Book Thief poster.jpg

6. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (November 22)
File:The Hunger Games-Catching Fire Theatrical Poster.jpg

7. Frozen (November 27)
They just released the first full trailer, and it got me so excited! :D
File:Frozen (2013 film) poster.jpg

8. Saving Mr. Banks (December 13)
I really love the poster, just saying.
File:Saving Mr. Banks Theatrical Poster.jpg


4 comments:

  1. So excited for the new movies! just wondering, but are your top tens in any order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's a top 8, lol, but I listed it in release date order. :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love the poster for "Saving Mr. Banks"! Cant wait to go see it in December! Loved "Oz" also.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...