October 31, 2013

What's Coming in November?

To answer my own question...LOTS OF GOOD STUFF.


So let me elaborate.

  • NaNoWriMo posts!  I'll be doing several updates a week on my word count, the song of the day, and other little random things related to my book and NaNo in general.
  • But never fear, Random Fridays will still be happening!  I have posts planned for the next month, and I know y'all will enjoy every single one.  All the topics are on the Random Fridays page, but I'll touch on them here: books, vacations, houses, bucket lists, and Thanksgiving.
  • Top Ten Tuesdays.  I plan to still do these (likely on November 5, 12, and 19).
  • A review of Allegiant.  I promise to keep it as spoiler-free as possible.
  • A guest review of Not a Drop to Drink.
  • An interview with a very special someone (or someones)...
  • A post about one particular book trend.
  • And much more!  There won't be a lot of reviews (probably just Allegiant, Not a Drop to Drink, and hopefully one for a book I got through ARCycling), but there will be plenty of other good stuff with typical Emma snark and insights.
November is going to be a fun month, I hope.  Y'all will have to stick around and see what happens!

7 comments:

  1. You're still doing Top Ten Tuesdays and Random Fridays? Wow.
    Looking forward to the posts this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Blogging is a large part of my life.

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely keep an eye for your wonderful posts!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! NaNo posts!! Can we talk about the dystopic fiction trend of capitalizing Every Word?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I haven't noticed it that much. I think it happens whenever a writer creates a new world: dystopian, fantasy, sci-fi, whatever.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...