October 25, 2013

Random Friday: Costumes


If you want to participate in this week's Random Friday, just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.

This week, since Halloween is just days away, we're talking about costumes.  I don't care if they're homemade, DIY tips, meant for a masquerade instead of a costume party, whatever.  Just as long as you blog about costumes.

I absolutely adore masks.  I don't know if it's a writer thing or what.






Beautiful, aren't they?
But let's not forget actual costumes!


Medieval-style dresses.



I've always loved Taylor's dress in the "Love Story" music video.

And now a Pride and Prejudice exhibition.



I also love 20s-themed costumes and stuff from the 50s. :)


11 comments:

  1. Cool costumes, Emma! And I love masks too. They're awesome. And I wish I had a lot of them, plus an excuse to wear them. I wonder if I could somehow pull off wearing them for everyday . . .

    My favorite of the costumes is the blue dress with the brown cape, and my favorite mask is the black and gold one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if I can wear a formal dress while doing school, perhaps you could, too. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aren't they beautiful? I like them as long as they aren't too creepy.

      Delete
  3. I loved the Pride and Prejudice ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! The masks really are stunning, I wish I could go to a costume ball or something :) And great costume picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, a costume ball would be awesome. My co-op is hopefully having a costume party this winter, and I think I might go as Tris from Divergent. :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the mask ideas. Where did you find them? I'm going to a masquerade ball and I need something to wear.

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Thanks!

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...