September 4, 2016

Rewind & Review #68


~I have been absorbed into the craziness that is junior year - at least it is craziness when you have a major and minor that require a lot of reading and writing. I swear, sophomore year NEVER felt this hectic.
~I joined my university's literary magazine staff! I'm only an assistant, but I'm still stoked.
~Nothing much else to report. I filmed a book haul video, which you can watch below.

Books I Received for Review
Timekeeper by Tara Sim (from Sky Pony Press via Edelweiss)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson (from my new Secret Sister)
Emma by Jane Austen (gifted by my mom)

Books I Bought
Mother-Daughter Book Camp by Heather Vogel Frederick
The Forgotten Sisters by Shannon Hale
Court of Fives by Kate Elliott
Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum

Books I Read
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (2 stars)
Chloe in India by Kate Darnton (3 stars)
Delancey by Molley Wizenberg (4 stars)
Afterward by Jennifer Mathieu
Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
Shuffle, Repeat by Jen Klein (3 stars)
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
Peas and Carrots by Tanita S. Davis (2.5 stars)
26 Kisses by Anna Michels (2.5 stars)
Hatchet by Gary Paulsen (2 stars)
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 8/22-8/27)
   (from 8/28-9/3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...