July 26, 2019

Random Friday: Favorite Episodes of My Favorite TV Shows


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my blog.
  • Blog about this week's topic (or a variant of it).
  • Add the link to your Random Friday post at the bottom of this one.

Today is all about the episodes that make your favorite TV shows your faves. Here are mine.


Gilmore Girls -

Uh....so many that I did an Odyssey article about all of them, lol. So here's a link to that. The gist is, I love Jess, I love Luke and Lorelai, and the only good episode from the seventh season is the series finale.

This Is Us -

Season 1, episode 16, "Memphis" - It's so heartbreaking and utilizes the combination of flashbacks and present day so well.


The Office -

"The Dinner Party" is pretty great. I love the series finale. I really like the season 3 finale. And I love Jim and Pam's wedding.

Veronica Mars -

"Weapons of Class Destruction," naturally.

Great British Bake Off -

For this show, I think I need to choose a season, and I think I'm rather attached to collection 3 on Netflix (a.k.a. series 6), as well as Netflix's collection 1 (series 5). And I really hope they'll get the actual seasons 1 and 2 soon, because getting to watch season 3 was a delight.


All right, what are YOUR favorite episodes from your favorite shows?



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...