July 7, 2019

Rewind & Review #138


~I got to see Anna Bright and Brigid Kemmerer on tour for Brigid's latest, Call It What You Want, and Anna's debut, The Beholder. So much fun!
~My parents and I saw Yesterday, and it was super fun, and I need that new Ed Sheeran song ASAP.
~Stranger Things season 3 dropped, and I WAS NOT PREPARED.

Books I Received for Review
By Any Means Necessary by Candice Montgomery (from Page Street Kids)
The Revolution of Birdie Randolph by Brandy Colbert (from Novl)

Books I Bought
Cold Day in the Sun by Sara Biren
The Beholder by Anna Bright

Books I Read
The Downstairs Girl by Stacey Lee (4 stars)
Becoming Us by Robin Jones Gunn (3 stars)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (reread)
Truly Madly Royally by Debbie Rigaud
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen (4 stars)
The Field Guide to the North American Teenager by Ben Philippe (3 stars)
Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan (3 stars)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (reread)
Cold Day in the Sun by Sara Biren (4 stars)
When the Ground Is Hard by Malla Nunn (3 stars)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 6/24-6/29)
   (from 6/30-7/6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...