November 24, 2019

Rewind & Review #148


~I've been offered a part-time job that I'll be starting in a couple weeks. :)
~"Beautiful Ghosts" is, well, beautiful.

Books I Received for Review
What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter (from the ARC Adoption Program)
Salty, Bitter, Sweet by Mayra Cuevas (from HarperCollins via Edelweiss)

Books I Bought
Chaotic Good by Whitney Gardner
Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw

Books I Read
Lending a Paw by Laurie Cass (3.5 stars)
Dangerous Alliance by Jennieke Cohen
Dark of the West by Joanna Hathaway (4 stars)
Hummus and Homicide by Tina Kashian (3 stars)
Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater (3 stars)
Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed
Pies and Prejudice by Ellery Adams (3.5 stars)
Brooklyn in Love by Amy Thomas (reread)
The Last Word by Samantha Hastings (3 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 11/11-11/16)
   (from 11/17-11/23)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...