Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today is a Valentine's freebie post, so I'm sharing roughly a dozen books with titles that seem especially perfect for Valentine's Day.
1. I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn
2. Sick Kids in Love by Hannah Moskowitz
3. Love from A to Z by S.K. Ali
5. The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee
6. Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith
7. What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter
8. A Date with Darcy by Tiffany Schmidt
9. Let's Talk About Love by Claire Kann
10. I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
11. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
12. 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston
What was your Valentine's TTT topic?