August 7, 2015

Random Friday: Country I Want to Visit Most


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following: 
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
It's no secret that I love all things French. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that the country I want to visit most is France.


I want to see the Eiffel Tower...


and Sacre Coeur...


and the palace at Versailles...


and go to the Musee du Louvre and Musee d'Orsay.


I want to eat baguettes and French cheese, go to a crepe stand, and eat other French cuisine.
I want to go to bookstores and buy French editions of all my favorite YA books.

And then I want to go to Provence and other locations in the French countryside.


I'd love to spend some time writing in France, and maybe set a book in Provence or something. It's such a beautiful place. I'm gonna keep praying my dream comes true someday!

So what country or state do you want to visit most?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...