Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Autumn is a great season...when it actually feels like autumn. (I'm writing this post at the end of September when the high was still 89 degrees. *sobs*) But here are some book covers that make me think of fall; peruse them and sip a nice pumpkin spice latte.
1. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
2. Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee
3. Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone
4. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
5. The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
6. Court of Fives by Kate Elliott
7. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
(The Goodreads image doesn't so it justice, so that's why I used a picture I took myself.)
8. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
9. Enna Burning by Shannon Hale
10. Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto
What book covers do you think are perfect for fall?