This is officially my shout-out post to all the wonderful authors who debuted in 2019, or published their second book. I of course loved a bunch of books by authors who have been writing a bit longer, but I really wanted to focus on the newbies for this first post.
1. Gillian McDunn (Caterpillar Summer)
2. Amy Rebecca Tan (A Kind of Paradise)
3. Jen DeLuca (Well Met)
1. Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka (If I'm Being Honest)
2. Laura Silverman (You Asked for Perfect)
3. Elizabeth Acevedo (With the Fire on High)
4. Margaret Rogerson (Sorcery of Thorns)
So who did you think were the best debut and sophomore authors of 2019?