January 4, 2020

Rewind to 2019: Favorite Blog and Bookstagram Posts

Each year I've had a couple fewer blog posts than the year before - and that's okay. I hope instead I'm producing more quality posts instead. As usual, this post is all about my favorite blog posts in 2019. That includes my own and posts by others, AND I'm once again throwing in some of my Bookstagram posts. Who can resist pretty pictures of books?


My Own Blog Posts

September - So You Like... #88
November - The Pie Book Tag


Posts by Others


A Few Book Pictures












If you're on Instagram, feel free to follow me at awkwordly_emma. And let me know if you have a Bookstagram account I can follow too. :)

What were some of your favorite posts this year (made by anyone, including yourself)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...