Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This is the perfect topic, because there are some beautiful covers out there that I definitely think should be framed and hung in a museum.
1. In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis
2. The One by Kiera Cass
3. The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson
4. Cress by Marissa Meyer
5. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
6. The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
7.Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
8. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
9. Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
10. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodges
11. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
12. The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
13. Emeralds & Ashes by Leila Rasheed (I don't even care that this cover isn't final because the colors are stunning. It better be the final cover.)
Oh, Vanishing Season I totally forgot about that one and Tiger Lily(by the same author), I was going to include them both on mine..oops. Great list!ReplyDelete
Beautiful covers! I love In a Handful of Dust, Ignite Me (I chose Shatter Me!) and The Chaos of Stars. Great Choice :-)ReplyDelete
The Chaos Of Stars made it to my list too, I think it is stunning! I love your other picks and the reasons you've given for each :) Nice list!ReplyDelete
Check out my Top Ten Tuesday!
Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination
Ohhh, I haven't heard of The Crown of Embers yet and it. is. so. gorgeous. I have In A Handful Of Dust on mine too!! SUCH love for that series...I can't wait for the sequel to come out so I can gobble it up. ;) I wanted to put The Selection series on mine, too, but I ran out of room.ReplyDelete
I love number 5! So pretty.ReplyDelete
Oh, Love Letters to the Dead! I didn't even think of that cover when doing my list. I love it. It's gorgeous. Great list!ReplyDelete
Cress, Winner's Curse, Deep Blue were on my list as well! I love all those covers. And the Shatter Me series is stunning as well! This topic was like my favorite because pretty book covers are the best thing ever. I really want to think of a cute craft to do with book covers and make some kind of wall art out of them....ReplyDelete