October 7, 2018

Rewind & Review #119


~Maybe should've mentioned this in the last Rewind & Review, but I've started my next novel as I wait for feedback from my critique partners and beta reader. 
~This got left out of my Month Four Adventures post, but I went to the Met again last Saturday evening. I wandered for a bit and then spent altogether too much money on a light dinner at the balcony bar. BUT. I felt pretty classy and got to listen to lovely live music, and one of the musicians complimented my dress!
~The Hate U Give movie is epic, y'all.
~I caught a cold. D:

Books I Received for Review
You Asked for Perfect by Laura Silverman (from Sourcebooks via Edelweiss)

Books I Bought
As She Ascends by Jodi Meadows
For a Muse of Fire by Heidi Heilig

Books I Read
Hearts Unbroken by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody (4 stars)
Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (reread)
Relative Strangers by Paula Garner (2.5 stars)
The Dinner List by Rebecca Serle (3.5 stars)
Fat Girl on a Plane by Kelly deVos (DNF)
Front Desk by Kelly Yang (4 stars)
Finding Yvonne by Brandy Colbert (3.5 stars)
Secrets and Scones by Laurel Remington (DNF)
Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake (4.5 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 9/24-9/29)
   (from 9/30-10/6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...