October 2, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I'd Love to Meet

Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

I have been so fortunate this summer/fall to meet lots of the authors I admire (big perk of living in New York City). But of course there are always more I want to meet at events for their books or festivals!


1. Kasie West
I love so many of Kasie's books. Unfortunately, she seems to mainly tour on the West Coast, so I'm not sure I'll ever get to meet her.


2. Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Ugh, Jenn is amazing. Plus I know she's super smart so I'll be her events are awesome.


3. Emma Mills
Auto-buy author status=want to meet her. (Also we share a name so....)


4. Heather Vogel Frederick
Her books were some of the first I loved, so I really need to meet her.


5. Laura E. Weymouth
Only one book from her so far, but she seems like such a wonderful person.


6. Jenny Han
She literally did an event at the B&N super close to my house...four days before finals week was over. My mom graciously went to the event for me, so my copies of the To All the Boys trilogy are signed, but I'd really like to meet her myself.


7. Angie Thomas
Why wouldn't I?


8. Stacey Lee
I've long loved her historical fiction, so I have a deep wish to meet Stacey.


9. Megan Whalen Turner
Hopefully she'll have an event in New York for The Return of the Thief?


10. Kathryn Ormsbee
Ugh, Tash Hearts Tolstoy means so much to me.


Bonus picks: Sandhya Menon and Maurene Goo
Why? Well they both write such lovely rom-coms.


It would also be fun to meet Ally Carter again (it's been, like, five years), and I have more books for Emery Lord to sign, soooooo.
What authors are at the top of your list?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, yes, on Kasie West! I totally forgot about her. She is another romance writer that I will actually read. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...