Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I read primarily YA contemporary, fantasy, and historical fiction with some mystery/thrillers and middle grade thrown in. So these are some books that I've read in the last couple of years that were out of my comfort zone.
1. The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
2. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
3. Anything Could Happen by Will Walton
4 and 5. Nil and Nil Unlocked by Lynne Matson
6 and 7. The Archived and The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
8. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
9. The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
10. The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
I just picked up A Thousand Pieces of You. I've liked Claudia Gray previous work but this one does sound a but outside of my comfort zone. Happy reading!ReplyDelete
Here's my Top Ten Tuesday!
I really like the cover to Anything Could Happen! I tried really hard to like Nil, but it was just so hard for me to get into.ReplyDelete
Also, feel free to check out the last week of our giveaway!
You are the second person to mention Weight of Feathers - i may just have to check that one out :) My TTTReplyDelete