Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I'll admit, as much as I love book blogging and following other blogs, I'm more apt to pay attention to what bookish people say on social media. I'm on Twitter almost all the time, and I check Tumblr and Instagram several times a day. So here are ten bookish people you should follow on various social media platforms.
1. @ShaelynCherie - Shae was one of the first book bloggers I followed, and now she works for Bloomsbury, and we squee over several of the same books (namely, Grave Mercy and anything Jennifer Lynn Barnes or A.C. Gaughen writes).
2. @heidiheilig - There are so many authors I recommend following on Twitter, but Heidi is my top choice. I adore her, and she's great at fangirling over other authors.
3. @taylorasbooks - If you're like me and love Taylor Swift and books, this account is mostly about matching pictures of Tay with book covers.
4. @BNTeens - They always have such great list posts that they share on Twitter.
5. @PIVOTBOOKTOTES - Not only does she talk about books, but she makes bookish totes and she shares pictures of puppies.
6. @knoxdiver - All the book love. :)
7. parisian-readers - This blog shares a lot of book pictures and other aesthetically-pleasing posts.
8. tea-books-lover - SO MANY BOOKS
9. literarystarbucks - Ever wonder what your favorite authors and book characters will order at Starbucks? Well, here's the answer. Plus they're publishing a book later this year!
10. @mizgillianberry (Twitter/Instagram) - Gillian is a delight on Twitter, and her Instagram pictures are quite lovely.
11. @GabySalpeter (Twitter/Instagram) - She's one of my favorite book bloggers, and her social media accounts only augment this.
Who do you recommend I follow on social media?