Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
(I promised myself that, when I wrote this post back at the end of October, I would wait to read all of these books. Hopefully I stuck to that plan.)
1. Pointe by Brandy Colbert
2. Talking As Fast As I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between by Lauren Graham
3. The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris by David McCullough
4. Climbing the Stairs by Padma Venkatraman
5. Whisper by Chrissie Keighery
6. A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
7. The Boy in the Black Suit by Jason Reynolds
8. Secrets of Shakespeare's Grave by Deron R. Hicks
9. The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl by Melissa Keil
10. The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski
What about you? What books have you recently added to your to-be-read list?