February 26, 2017

Rewind & Review #80


~I reached 100 pages in the novel I've been working on since intermediate fiction last fall.
~Of all things, I had a muscle spasm in my shoulder about a week and a half ago. That was really fun. :P
~The weather has been gloriously warm the past week, and I don't care that it's supposed to be cold in February. I even took the opportunity on Friday afternoon (since I don't have classes or work) to go up on the roof of my dorm and read for a couple hours. ^.^

Books I Received for Review
Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley (from Random House via NetGalley)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Frostblood by Elly Blake
Court of Fives by Kate Elliott (both from the January Novl Box)


Books I Read
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (4 stars)
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West (reread)
The Valiant by Lesley Livingston (2 stars)
The Heartbeats of Wing Jones by Katherine Webber
Holes by Louis Sachar (reread)
The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig (reread)
The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid (2 stars)
Lucky Few by Kathryn Ormsbee (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 2/13-2/18)
   (from 2/19-2/25)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...