April 22, 2018

Rewind & Review #108


~In case you hadn't seen on Facebook or Twitter, I got an internship!! I'm going to be with Bloomsbury Children's managing editorial this summer, and I am ecstatic. It's been a little over a week since I found out, and I still can't believe it. This summer is going to be such a scary, amazing adventure.
~I now have one week of classes left. Yes, I am screaming internally.

Books I Received for Review
Pride by Ibi Zoboi
For a Muse of Fire by Heidi Heilig (from HarperCollins via Edelweiss)

Books I Bought
Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi

Books I Read
The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X.R. Pan
Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 4/9-4/14)
   (from 4/15-4/21)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...